Install Windows xp in less than 15 minutes
Are you bore of waiting for 40-50 minutes installing win XP? Now you don’t have to wait that long. You can save 15-20 minute, using this trick. Enjoy and share 😀
steps are :
1. Boot through Windows XP CD.
2. After all the files are completely loaded, you get the option to select the partition. Select “c”.
3. Now Format the partition, whether it is normal or quick with NTFS or FAT
4. Once the formatting is completed, All the setup files required for installation are copied. Restart your system by pressing Enter.
Now begins the Simple trick to save your time .
5. After rebooting, you get a screen where it takes 40
minutes to complete or finalize the OS installation.
6. Now, Press SHIFT + F10 Key -> This will open command prompt.
7. Enter “Taskmgr” at the command prompt window. This will open Task Manager.
8. Click the Process Tab, here we find a process called Setup.exe -> Right Click on Setup.exe -> Set Priority -> Select High or Above Normal. Initially it will be Normal.
thats it done!!!!
14,431 total views, 0 views today